The Issaquah Food & Clothing Bank needs your help. When you purchase “Free Hugs” apparel, you’re helping support an important mission in a time of need. This campaign will end at 8 pm PT, Wednesday March 25.
They created this campaign to bring a smile to your faces during this trying time. Here’s a much needed laugh for you and your community as you practice social distancing, social isolation and shut downs. We are in this together! WARNING… be ready for lots of HUGS when this is all over! Share the love!
Visit issaquahfoodbank.org (or your local food bank) to learn how you can help right now.
Funds raised from this campaign will be used to chip away at our emergency needs list:
- Dry cereal (including gluten-free options)
- Canned fish (tuna, salmon)
- Canned meat (pork, chicken)
- Uncondensed soups (such as Progresso that are more of a meal)
- Pasta sauce (preferably canned)
- Dry spaghetti
- White rice
- Boxed mac & cheese
- Pasta Roni
- Rice a Roni
- Protein drinks (Boost, Ensure)
- Granola bars
- Jam/jelly (small-medium jars)
- Canned fruit (peaches, pears)
- Canned vegetables (corn, mixed veggies, green beans, etc.)
- Peanut butter